Garage Door Repair in Delaware, OH
Garage Door Repair is your one-stop shop for all garage door services. We provide services for all our neighbors in Delaware and the surrounding communities. We can help with installations, repairs, maintenance, and more.
Friendly Staff Takes Your CallWe only hire friendly and courteous employees. Everyone has the same goal and that is to build a lasting relationship with each person we come in contact with. You will be able to tell we truly care about you, your family, and our community! When you call our office, you can be sure you will speak with someone who knows about garage doors. All of our staff is trained to be able to answer all your questions. They are all knowledgeable about what it takes to work on or install any garage door on the market.
We Provide Repairs For Your DoorOur team is skilled and has the know-how to make repairs for any make or model garage door you have. Our techs continue to receive training year after year so they can stay up-to-date with their training and learn new skills as well. You will always know that our technicians are experienced before they come to your home to repair your garage door. When your door breaks, you need a company that can act fast to figure out what the problem is. We are proud to offer repair services and we can troubleshoot the problem and get it repaired as quick as possible. We will always arrive on time for every appointment so you aren’t left wondering when we will be there.
When Parts BreakTo keep your door working smoother for longer, you can look over the parts to make sure there is no loosening or rusting. We also recommend regular maintenance appointments once a year to help combat breakdowns. Some of the parts you can look over yourself include:
- Cables - if you see a cable has snapped do not attempt to use your door; this can be dangerous for anyone around the door. Check for rust or if the door is hanging unbalanced.
- Springs - along with the rust issues, check to make sure nothing has uncoiled.
- Rollers - the nylon rollers are meant to be round and smooth; they can wear out over time and need replacing
- Safety eye sensor - the opener hanging from the ceiling can become blocked with dust or debris; make sure the sensor stays as dust-free as possible.
- Metal tracks - your door is more than likely suspended on tracks and can sometimes get bent or have rust. Check them out regularly to make sure there isn’t an issue.
Let’s Work TogetherHere at Garage Door Repair, we have the pleasure to help out all of our community with the repairs you would need. We are always on call so that we can take your call and make your repairs quickly. Give us a call and we will get started right away.
Garage Door Repair Delaware
Delaware , OH 43015
- Monday: 12am - 11:59pm
- Tuesday: 12am - 11:59pm
- Wedesday: 12am - 11:59pm
- Thursday: 12am - 11:59pm
- Friday: 12am - 11:59pm
- Saturday: 12am - 11:59pm
- Sunday: 12am - 11:59pm
Cash, Check, Credit Card
To schedule an inspection by professional technician in Delaware please visit Garage Door Repair Delaware , OH